Friday, April 21, 2017

Thanks for his visiting.

Cherish each other while being together,say goodbye when no karma between each other.
I love such a sentence,cheap mlb hats, although it sounds a bit cold.
Between couples,friends,lovers,teachers and students,classmates....except family.We should learn to true to each other while facing,then each nice moment of that time lasts forever.Our life is merely made up of  those pictures.
Some time, remember some face,I know he is just a passings-by in my life,it may be a handsome face,a lovely face or a pure face...In a word,I will never forget them,although forgetting some of names.
In most occasion,the situation where they know my name,but I don't know theirs always came to me.I said sorry to them often for being unable to remember them,in fact,I wouldn't try to remember their names as well later.Just because I don't wanna get too much things I have no interests in into my mind.
Today,cheap oakley sunglasses, I said out his name the moment I saw him,who has become a tall young man.A student of mine several years ago,time is such a magic machine and it can change everything. We had a happy talk, and I hope that this visiting won't make him disappointed.After all,I changed as well,a bit strange but excited.Thank him for visiting me.To be frank,I only care those who only care about me.If someone cares many including me,oh sorry,he won't be my important person.
I asked him whether he just wanted to see me today,he said yes.
I remembered that we passed each other on the road of the school gate several days ago,both very busy to work,just said hello,cheap nfl jerseys, no stop to talk.It's years since we saw each other.
Thank him for this visiting only for me.
Because I only I like"the only"

No comments:

Post a Comment