Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hey,don't draw harder,study harder!

In today's class,while I was teaching,a girl was drawing me.It will make me upset when I see so many students not listening to me everyday.However,each time I wanted to criticize them,I seemed to have nothing to say.I know I have already lost the ability of persuading anyone.For them,studying English is so boring and hard.Knowing few words,how can they study it well?Let it be!I feel that making them study hard is as impossible as climbing up the heaven.Different people choose different ways to live.Different procedures result in different ends.
As soon as the bell rang,the girl came to me with the picture,and told me it was me.It's a woman with an English book on her,it's really a bit like me.“Good drawing”I praised her instead of criticism.Facing many problems beween teachers and students,the best way to solve is to treat kindly,originally nothing serious.Active student is lovely,and those who make mistakes should also respected.I am tired of shouting to show how dignified the teacher is.
During the break,I went to her desk and got that picture by stealth.Because I think that's kindness of her,not a malice,cheap snapback hats, I want to keep it as a nice recall.In fact I am very satified with drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment