Friday, April 21, 2017

good kid

At this moment,I am attending the first parents' meeting of son's Grade Eight.
As before,fake oakley sunglasses, I went into the classroom on time and saw lots of parents seated.A mid-aged manteacher was standing beside the teacher's desk,it's certain that he is the right new mainteacher.
When I was passing him,he was so nice that he asked me who my kid was.I told him my son's name.He pointed out the position for me,then said“a good kid”.I didn't know how to answer it,but smiled.
The scores of this exam are quite good.I hope it can encourage son to work harder.
Yeah,son is my pride.Wish his first dream to come true in two years.
hh.Son drew a map for me to find his seat easier.He had done like this several times,wholesale jerseys, really considerate and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment