Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Getting far from everything.

Actually,I have never liked anyadults or those at my same age around me,cheap oakleys, from the classmates in school to the colleagues in work,no men who I have ever loved.Maybe it is a terrible saying,or it's a pity.However,it is true for me,a simple world,no interests in anyone around me.Always seeing those joking each other,I will ask in heart,“Is it funny,so boring!”hh,this is a world,in which others regard you boring and you think others silly.I won't like speaking any more.Most time of talking will I think a time-waste.All are boring topics and useless words.I just like to listen quietly or laugh for jokes.No matter others think me strange or I think so am I,I avoid beginning a useless topic with anyone,when to end it is really a question.I like to be nobody around others.Far from others,to have my time space.Get away from noise which makes a clean environment dirty.
A mind can build up one's soul,cheap jerseys, a real character can form a real man.

No comments:

Post a Comment