Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A good thing to be a mom?

I regularly get up very early not only workingdays but also weekends,to watch my plants and let my rabbit out of the cage.With nobody around or strong sunshine,I feel more relaxed.It seems that my work at home is endless,cheap nfl jerseys, however,I am so enjoy myself in them.Sometime,I see the old man living next to my house doing the same thing as me,he is a very hard-working person who is very good at growing vegetables.He planted everywhere,and is strong enough to carry a lot of water from the river by himself to water his vegetables everyday.He isn't really like a person at over seventy.
This early morning,he said that there were bucks in this neighbourhood,and wanted to bring one to mate with my rabbit in order to make her bear babies.I felt interesting and didn't refuse at that moment.Soon the old man went away.I also went out to buy food.When I finished shopping and came back tomy countyard,the old man was standing outside the door of the cage and tried to catch my rabbit.My husand was very puzzled at the door and not clear about everything.The old man told me that it was too hard to catch that buck,so he wanted to take my rabbit there.I felt a bit reluctant to see my rabbit being taken away,just for worrying his safety.I asked him how long it would take.He answered just one day was ok.My heart put down hearing it.When I put my food into the room,cheap hats, the old man was missing with my rabbit already.I wanted to ride to follow him,but couldn't see him yet.I just wanted to have a look at what an enviroment it would get in.I rode about,but failed to find them.After some minutes,I saw him back,I hurried to run out to ask about where it was and how my rabbit was.He said that he would take it back soon,because there were two bucks in that home,two were chasing one,hard to make it.haha,I got bright in heart,at least,she would be out of danger.Quickly,the old man appeared at the my house again with two bags.I knew one was mine,the other was that buck.The two were put into the cage together.I found my rabbit trembling hard there,she feared that buck so much.The buck was very fierce to pounce on her,even held her back hair with his mouth if she wanted to escape.I felt very terrified,too.The old man told me not to worry and it was nothing,they also needed to cultivate affections with each other.haha,Hearing that,wholesale jerseys,I also laughed with him.
I found my rabbit was very unwilling.Originally,I hadn't thought too much,now,I hesitated so much!Is it a terrific dream for my rabbit?Does she want to be mom?After making it,will she like to go on staying with that buck?That buck is sure to be taken back soon,will she be lonely?After that,can she live so ease as before?Including human,bearing baby is a painful procesure, how about her?Once several babies born,can she bear to get separated from them quickly? It's very cruel! After all, it is impossible for me to raise so many.
With so many questions,I really don't know her real feeling.But I have decided I will leave one baby for her to be her partners.Of course,I prefer to nothing to happen, back to our and her past life.
Many things depend,yesterday,cheap fake oakleys, I didn't know what it would happen today,and she never knew there would be another buck breaking into her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment