Friday, April 21, 2017

In fact,it's a surprise.

Twenty years ago,as a teacher,receiving gifts is a really happy thing,because they are all from true hearts.If children do love you,cheap jerseys
, they will show you by sending gifts on some special days.They only did it to those they really like,never thought about whether it would.make other teachers angry.So I treasured them as well.I never felt disappointed!All is natural.
Later,I changed the school and was treated by students so well as before.I felt inflatable,even eagered to show off.Year by year,I found fewer and fewer gifts in some festivals.I was not already the most welcomed teacher.I didn't feel good of that,disapponited.From then on,I began to pay attention to other teachers' desks,and found even some got nothing.At that time,I could know others' bad feelings.So I hid the gifts by stealth to avoid making others uhappy.
Slowly,I found I had become a type which students didn't like much.Because very few I received,I expected to get more,just liked being loved more by students.I felt a bit worried when the festivals came.Because they could really brought me good mood.
Later,I changed my mind,I am not different from other teachers.Not receiving gifts is normal.I regard it as a very natural thing,nothing can effect my happiness.Instead,once I get some,cheap snapback hats, I think it as a big surprise.I would like give mine out to those who got nothing.
Thank that girl for my first receiving one for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment