Tuesday, April 18, 2017

No Topic

July is coming, this is the first time hard to find right topic to write since the beginning of this year, doesn’t mean that I have nothing to do, in fact I was busy at the last few weeks, but no one to have the strong desire let me to write it down on my blog.
I was busy with my house property transaction related selling and buying, in other words I exchanged one house for my daughter, totally out of my account it is really complicated for those the political procedures, cheap oakley sunglasses, made me nut and cannot be summary to my pen.
I felt regret that I have not seen my intimate friend Anita in Cambodia since more than one year, after I knew her in Beijing right now and this time she did not inform me she was back, and she will be return at tomorrow, on the phone I can feel she is not so happy to say hello to me, maybe she was so disappointed me lost my words to see her in Cambodia, I must make my plan in this year, this and that, how can I to be my topic write it down.
This Thursday Tiger was on business trip, he blamed me his shirts were not ironed before he left, I don’t like ironed any stuffs even my clothes, surely his wordy make me unhappy all days, no mind to be tell on the paper.
Long time did not visit my mom, only the phone call to know she is quite ok from her voice, in fact I asked for many times to see her, but I got the feedback are all the same, if nothing special please don’t come to see me, my mom said, the traffic and the weather were always the reasons to give me excuse.
So please tell me which topics I can be my blog of today, maybe you are almost sleepy to read here, cheap nfl jerseys, me too, it is really hard to find the right topic to let you can remember me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment