Monday, March 6, 2017

Where to find fantastic beats

"It's so depression that I have to go back to no-magic world." This was my first idea when the film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was finished. For I have not seen the cheap ncaa jerseys series of Harry Potter and other books written by J.K Rowling, I was little confused with some plots. But it would not reduce my favor of this film especially the world of magic. The film tells a story which happened in 1926. Newt Scamander, a young wizard from the UK, arrives in New York with his strange suitcase which filled with magical creatures. However, his suitcase is switched with other's accidentally and the magical beats escape and make a mass in New York city.While Newt is hunting his cheap soccer jerseys, he also has to deal with problems from MACUSA.
 "I don't think I'm dreaming. For I don't get the brains to make this up." is my favorite lines. Thanks for J.K. Rowling and others' work, I can travel such fantastic world. The imagination, I think, is one of the reasons why people are the lords of creation. Human dream the life they want and then try to create it with cheap MLB Hats. That is why I could sit in the theater and enjoy the movie. Everyone must have his or her own imagined world which we can find that cheap nba hats plenty of fantastic beats are living. 
By the way, where is my wand?

No comments:

Post a Comment