Monday, March 6, 2017

My Feelings About Long-distance Running

Long-distance running is always a nightmare for me. In fact, I love sports.But when participating in long-distance running, I feel my lungs on fire and it's really suffocating. And that's why I hate long-distance running.
I had a PE lesson yesterday and I took part in the long-distance running exam. I had to finish the 1000 meters' running within four minutes and ten seconds, which is never easy for me. I tied my cheap snapback hats again before the exam began because I was afraid that I might need to tie my shoes during the exam.The exam began and all I wanted to do was to finish the exam as quickly as possible. The first 150 meters' distance was quite perfect but I just couldn't help breathing heavily with my mouth widely open even I remembered that my friend had told me not to do so during the running. During the remaining part of the running, I had nothing in my mind because I was too tired to think of cheap oakleys. I felt that my feet were not mine any more. Finally I finished the running but unfortunately I finished the running within four minutes and sixteen seconds, which was six seconds longer than the limit and cheap mlb jerseys means that I didn't pass the exam. But to be honest, I never want to take part in the 1000-meters running any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment