Wednesday, September 7, 2016

picking up Jonathan Schoop cards dirt cheap.

Gallardo gave up two homers in the first inning and was surprised the two-run shot that Russell Martin hit to right field carried out. But he regrouped after that first inning to pitch five more scoreless frames and record a quality start. Jose Bautista gave Toronto a 1-0 lead when he homered on the game’s first pitch. Martin made it 3-0 four batters later.

A National Card Show wouldn't be complete without my picking up Jonathan Schoop cards dirt cheap.  I have continued to take advantage of him being grossly underrated, which is fine, since I can get some really nice stuff of his.

Over three games the Orioles scored nine runs on 19 hits and went 0-for-10 with runners in scoring position. Their grip on first place in the division has slipped away to a four-game deficit and now they try to hold onto the second American League wild card spot.It was a series where the Orioles’ much-maligned starting rotation gave up just nine runs, but their hitters scored just nine. The Orioles lost 5-3 to the Blue Jays tonight, scoring just one run until Jonathan Schoop’s two-run homer with two outs in the ninth.

Finally, here is a nice 2014 Tier One auto numbered 211/399 that was priced at $7.00, but I got cheaper since it, too, was part of a bulk deal.  I need to sit down and count how many Schoop autos I have.  I'm sure I have a bunch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment